We finally have our first black Bachelorette, and we are HERE FOR IT. On this edition of TV Tuesday, we're talking about why we're obsessed with Rachel Lindsay, what's going on in Bachelor nation (two non-fan-fave couples broke up this week, shocker), what we think of this season's contestants, and who we hope to see in Bachelor in Paradise.
What’s Going On in Bachelor Nation?
- Lauren & Ben broke up
- Lauren took the furniture. Apparently it was all hers. Bc she made him get rid of literally everything he owned!!!!!! Including his like sentimental garage door headboard that he’d had since he was a kid. Also she got it for a Joss & Main shoot - she’s living that #SponCon life
- Rumors that he’s with Ashley I.!!!!!!!!
- ^ They have a podcast together? Also ew?
- Other couple no one cares about broke up (the virgin and some dude).
- Becca and Robert
- Chris Soules...jfc
- Kaitlyn and Shawn are still literally perfect (sidenote where is their spinoff reality show? Literally everyone has one except the people who deserve it most.)
- Apparently someone from this Bachelorette season tried to hit up Carly and Evan is out for live-tweeting revenge. http://imgur.com/VYsDHDq
Why We’re Obsessed With Rachel
- Those legs tho <<<<<<<<<<<
The Contestants & Their Ridiculous Job Titles (See: Tickle Monster & Whaboom)
- Fun fact one of our co-workers is related to the Tickle Monster and he’s really a doctor wtf
- Also idk his job title but that one dude seriously looks like an elf it creeped me out
Who do we hope will be on Bachelor in Paradise?
- Corrine (With her nanny plz and ty)
- Lauren and Ben. I’m here for the drama.
- Chaaaaaaase & Luke
- Chad? Or are we sick of him?
Would You Rather:
- Be Nick Viall (before his own season) or Brad Womack. For bachelor newbs: would you rather find love and get rejected twice or go through your own season twice and hate everyone both times
- Be the Bachelorette or be on Bachelor in Paradise
- Go to the fantasy suite and “make love” to Nick, or get engaged to Josh?
- Would you rather have sex in the fantasy suite and then break up or get engaged to someone you’ve never slept with?
F*ck, Marry, Kill:
- Nick Viall, Ben Higgins, and Chris Soules
- Rachel Lindsay, Jojo Fletcher, and Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Bachelor in Paradise spesh: Chase, Luke, Chad
Join us as we live-tweet The Bachelorette every single Monday night (@earnspendlive) and use our hashtag #JustEVEsdropping to join in on the conversation! Also, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and tell all your friends how funny we are. Kthxbyeee.